Friday, April 1, 2011

BEDA? Challenge Accepted.

I have decided to participate in BEDA this year! For those of you reading this who don't know, BEDA is Blog Every Day in April. In case you didn't infer from the name, I'm going to be blogging (or trying to blog) every day in this month. Inevitably, most of my posts will probably be much shorter than they have been lately. I'm excited to do this because it will get me to write every single day. So that will either be fun, or a pain.

Let me start by saying that school today was a crappy way to start the month. The stupidity of my Spanish teacher, the fact that I'm probably going to need a tutor for algebra, and history class in general do not factor into a good day. However, after school, I met with my DTASC group (except Mat/Josh/Box/Edmund because we now need another guy). We got a little more cutting done and started memorizing lines ("Sir, I am made of the self same metal that my sister is. I find she names my very deed of love, only she comes too short. I profess myself an enemy to all other joys and find I am alone felicitate in your dear highness' love"). Then, we didn't really have much to do so all of us who were there practicing for DTASC started playing a game of tag in the drama room, with the exception of Thalia who sat on the table with her laptop so no one would run into her.

Long story short, spending time after school with my drama friends made my day so much better. <3

Anyway, here's to a good month of April, which you shall hear about every day!

Disneyland Trips: 4
Books Read: 7
(Don't judge me, I'm busy! Kind of...)

No comments:

Post a Comment