Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I had come up with an awesome title for this

But then I forgot, so you're stuck with that lame one to go with this lame opening sentence now.

I apologize, I'm very tired. I didn't sleep well last night, then we had junior retreat today where we had to do Christian service. I went to this place called Campfire USA and we shoveled mulch into wheelbarrows and then wheeled it back to the building (which was pretty far) and dumped it on some tarps. We had to make like, three trips and I had to push the wheelbarrow filled with mulch twice and it was really heavy and my arms were in pain, but I did it! And now my arms will probably be really sore tomorrow. Then, when we got back to school, all I wanted to do was go home and sleep. But I couldn't because I had to stay for DTASC practice.

DTASC practice actually went really well today, I thought! Although Zack was still sick, and we still might not have an Edmund, and Anthony got there kind of late, we got quite a bit done. We figured out basic blocking, like where we're standing, how to move the chairs, and stuff, and after we did that, we read through it with the blocking and had Nathanael read for Lear/Edmund. It went pretty well, and we can fine-tune all the blocking once we have a full cast.

Once I got home, I tried to sleep, but I couldn't seem to fall asleep, so I went on the computer, did homework, and now I'm back on the computer to do more homework, but haven't started yet.

I realize my posts have been boring because I've just been telling you about my day. I'm terribly sorry that my days aren't very interesting. Hopefully I'll have something quality to discuss in tomorrow's blog.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to procrastinate more and take a typing test. Adieu.

Disneyland Trips: 4
Books Read: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment