Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I can't act sexy.

At rehearsal today, we were all given different ways to act our respective characters.  Not by Mr. B., this was just for fun.  Zack played Lear as gay, Lisa had valley girl Goneril, I was bipolar Regan, and I don't remember the rest.  So the next time we ran through it, we switched it up and I didn't know what to do, so Nathanael told me, "You can be sexy!"  And Caity agreed with him.  So I tried to play sexy and I just couldn't.  I'm just not sexy.  Then Caity told me, "It's not that you're not sexy, you're just not a whore."  That did make me feel a little better.

My day after rehearsal was a little crappy, but my parents just took my sister and I out for ice cream, so I'm happy.  I got an Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen.

We still don't have an Edmund and perform this in 3 days.  Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment