Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Break!

I openly welcome these next two weeks of doing absolutely nothing.  They shall be quite enjoyable.

Shakespeare in the Park was today, and it was so much fun!  The park we performed in was quite beautiful, and, despite having to adapt our blocking to the rocks, I think we did a really good job!  And people said that I did well at trying to act sexy, so that's good!  Let's just hope we all don't forget our lines and blocking by the 28th, which is the next time we all meet before DTASC.

And now that Shakespeare in the Park is over with and I've turned in my research paper, I have nothing to worry about.  No stress and no school for two weeks.  I am so relieved.

So after this incredibly long week, I am very tired, despite it being only 9:00.  I may turn in early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment