Sunday, April 3, 2011

I have a Nerdfighter friend!

Well, I mean, all Nerdfighters are my friends because I've yet to meet an unpleasant one, but I have a friend in real life who is now a Nerdfighter! Nathanael, whom I mentioned in yesterday's post, apparently has a friend who is a Nerdfighter and now he knows about Nerdfighteria and Wrock and all that awesome stuff! So now I have someone to talk about this with! It's very exciting for me! I'm giving him music recommendations and stuff (my favorite artists, in case you were wondering, are All Caps and Lauren Fairweather). So that's pretty exciting. Maybe if he likes Lauren Fairweather, I won't have to go to her concert this summer alone! Because she said she was probably going to come back to California this summer, so hopefully I'll get to see her!

Also, I tried making a video for my YouTube channel* today, and I had to steal my dad's memory card because I lost mine, but when I tried putting the memory card in the computer, it didn't come up. So I don't know what to do. I'll try to figure that out and if not, I'll find a different memory card and rerecord those videos. But I'm more of a blogger than a vlogger.

I never cleaned my room last night, despite what that Magic Eight Ball told me. I did read, but not the book that I'm currently reading. I've kind of been having a poetry kick lately, and I have this book of poetry called First Loves so I read a bunch of the poems in there, then I started reading Shakespeare's sonnets. I want to read all of his sonnets.

I have to vacuum and then get ready for choir now. Happy Sunday.

Disneyland Trips: 4
Books Read: 7

*My YouTube Channel. I will try to figure out that memory card or get a different one and have those new videos up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment