Monday, April 11, 2011

April is never ending...

It feels like April has been the longest month ever, and it's only day eleven.  It's probably because I've been so busy these last eleven days.  Thankfully spring break is right around the corner!  I can just feel how close it's getting.  However, after this week is over, I'm not sure how well I'm going to be able to deal with not seeing a certain someone every day for almost two weeks...

I had a test in every single one of my classes today.  I stupidly forgot my Spanish textbook at school over the weekend so couldn't study until this morning, but I still think I did pretty well.  Algebra I just don't understand, but hopefully I got at least a B on this test.  And history, I feel like I failed.  But the essay question asked what the book, The Other America is about and why it's important.  I had absolutely no idea what it was about, nor did I remember ever learning about it.  So I just guessed and said it was about poverty in America, AND I WAS RIGHT!  I was so happy when I realized that, so hopefully my teacher will give me partial credit (because she'll probably be able to tell that I had no idea what I was talking about).

Shakespeare in the Park is on Friday and we still don't have an Edmund.  It'll possibly be either Chris or Daniel, but we're not really sure.  If worst comes to worst, Mr. B. will be Edmund for us this Friday, but we don't want that.  On the bright side, there were actually five people in our group today!  That's the most we've ever had at once!  Unfortunately, Caity had to leave early and we didn't get much done afterwards.

There was a new episode of Chuck tonight after a three week hiatus.  It was awesome.  And so far, Vivian Volkoff is turning out to be a pretty awesome villain, so I like that.

I'm happy because tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday, we start school at 9:30.  Yay for sleeping in.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get some ice cream.  Fare thee well.

No comments:

Post a Comment