Monday, April 25, 2011

Free Love Day and the dentist

Hello beautiful people of the world!  The two topics mentioned in the title don't have anything to do with each other except for the fact that they both happened today.

Today is Free Love Day, where people are encouraged to draw a heart on their wrist, and to reach out to people.  It is to promote awareness of depression and suicide.  I hope you all drew a heart your wrist today to show support!

About half of my face was numb until now.  Now the numbness is pretty much gone, except my mouth is sore.  I hate that, despite the fact that I brush and floss my teeth twice a day, I still get cavities.  Curse my parents for giving me their bad teeth.

I did have some deep thoughts that I planned on discussing in today's post, but I can't think of how to say them, so I guess I'll just save those for tomorrow.  I'm also going to start doing that counter thing again at the end of my posts, with a new section too, because April is almost over.  And just so you know, I plan on spending all day tomorrow reading.

Disneyland trips: 5
Books read: 7.5
Current song: Tears To Shed from Corpse Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment