Friday, April 22, 2011

Friends and car rides.

I am so incredibly sorry for not posting again yesterday!  The only times I was home all day yesterday was in the morning before 9 AM, and for about 20 minutes around 7 PM to get my stuff for a sleepover.  I didn't know I was going to spend the night at Camille's house.

Yesterday, I went to Oxnard with Camille.  We spent a few hours in the car playing Catchphrase, word games, and sleeping.  We walked on the beach with her dog, Mobo, rode bikes, and ate lunch.  And on the way back, she invited me to spend the night.

Anyway, I hadn't seen Camille since last June and I really missed her.  We were friends from our elementary school and are still friends, even though we attend different high schools.  When we first became friends, we had a lot in common.  And now, we still have a few things in common, but not as much.  But, since she's been my friend so long, it doesn't really matter that we don't have much in common anymore.  We're friends, and we always will be.  I like knowing that, even if I have to go for a few months without talking to her, for whatever reason, she'll still be my friend when we see each other again.  And when we see each other, we act like no time has passed.  We just automatically talk and talk.  It's great.

I guess this post was mostly about my friendship with Camille.  Now, because I spent last night at her house, watching movies and Rugrats on Netflix rather than at home, I'm going to go watch The Office and Parks and Recreation from last night.  I'll be back in a few hours with today's blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment