Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oh, is the week starting again?

Goodness, I hate Sundays.  I hate waking up in the morning and thinking, "Oh, I have school tomorrow."  Especially when I have Spanish, algebra, and history tomorrow.  So now, it's 8:33 P.M., I haven't started any of my homework, and I'm writing a blog post.  Because that's what I do.

I have nothing interesting to say today.  Last night I saw the movie Arthur with my mom.  I thought it was quite enjoyable!  And I liked seeing Jennifer Garner as the antagonist of the movie, because normally, she's not.  Today, I slept in, which was quite nice, considering I haven't been able to since last Sunday.  I didn't do anything (obviously, because I still have homework).  And I had choir today, so that was a nice break from thinking about homework and stuff.

Now I'm just sitting here, hoping that this week will go by quickly, because Friday is when spring break finally starts!  And after spring break, we only have one month left of school!  This year went by really fast...  Holy crap, I'm going to be a senior.

Well, I guess I should start on my homework before tomorrow. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment