Thursday, April 14, 2011

One more day until Spring Break.

I'm sitting on the computer, having just finished my research paper, waiting for my mom to straighten my hair, hoping that tomorrow will go by very quickly so I can have my almost two weeks of doing nothing but relaxing.

Today is Lisa's birthday!  I got her balloons and a silver, glittery hat, which I tied a balloon to.  Yes, I made her wear it the whole day.  Ruby decorated her locker, and Lindsey brought Angel's food cake, strawberries, and whipped cream.

Tomorrow is Shakespeare in the Park.  Chris wasn't at rehearsal today, but he's still doing it.  We got more help from Mr. B.  We were able to run through the scene a few times with only four people.  I tried to act sexy again, with Nathanael standing in for Edmund so I wouldn't have to try and seduce the air, but I think that just made it even more awkward.  Then, when Zack and Anthony were trying to give me advice on how to act sexy, apparently they thought of something kind of awkward and wouldn't tell me, then they said I should go with kind of a sexy librarian or teacher thing.  I don't even know...

So now, it's Thursday night.  15 hours til Spring Break (not counting Shakespeare in the Park).

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment