Thursday, April 14, 2011

I knew I forgot to do something yesterday.

I'm sorry!  So I shall just make two posts today.  I'll spread them out by a few hours so it's a little better.  Damn, I can't believe I forgot!  Well, in my defense, my cousin came over yesterday to print her wedding invitations and I had no time to go on the computer at all.

While my cousin was over, she brought a bridesmaid dress for me to try on.  It was pink, and normally I don't like pink very much, but it was so beautiful!  I'm getting really excited for her wedding.

Anyway, at practice yesterday, we finally got an Edmund!  Chris got over Tatiana backing out of his group and finally agreed to join ours!  So we had an Edmund at practice yesterday, a full group for the first time.  We got through about three or four run-throughs with the whole group.  Mr. B. was finally able to watch us and give us notes, so that helped a lot.  He also gave us notes today too.

I'm just relieved that we finally have a complete group.  And even though we open tomorrow, I know we're prepared.  Well, we all are except Chris, but hopefully he'll at least be off book by tomorrow.

Now, I need to work on my research paper.  I'll be back in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment