Monday, April 18, 2011

Chocolate Cake and Chuck

I was supposed to work on a Spanish project today, but apparently one of the girls I'm working with had choir practice, so Nicole and I showed up at her house and she wasn't there...  It was awkward.  So now we've got to do it a different day.  It would've been nice if she had told us that she had choir practice, though...

Then my mom and I went to WalMart, and I randomly decided to bake a cake for no reason, so we bought cake mix and frosting, and I got home and baked a cake.  I'm not one to be very good at cooking or baking.  I don't spend much time in the kitchen, but if I do say so myself, I think the cake was pretty darn good!  Though I did have a few mishaps, like forgetting to take the stoneware out of the oven after preheating it, and then the cake not coming out of the pan...  It also looked pretty sloppily done too, but whatever.

And there was a new episode of Chuck tonight!  Quick bit of shameless advertisement: CHUCK IS ON MONDAY NIGHTS AT 8PM ON NBC, YOU SHOULD WATCH IT.  Anyway, tonight, Sarah's dad came back!  I liked his season 2 episode better, but this one was still really good.  I always love episodes that show us a bit of Sarah's past.  And for the people who don't watch Chuck might want to, I won't spoil it.  I'll just say that I can't wait for the wedding and I really hope there's a season 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment