Sunday, April 17, 2011

I love knowing that I don't have school tomorrow.

It's nice.  My first week of Spring Break is when a lot of public schools are going back.  And just knowing that I don't have to do any homework and wake up early tomorrow is nice.

I think I've started out my break really well.  I already mentioned what I did the last two days, and today was quite fun too!  My cousin's birthday party was today and I was able to go swimming for the first time in a while, and eat delicious cake and ice cream.  I narrowly escaped being thrown in the pool by two of my cousins by running away, then jumping in.  The water was freezing!  But it was pretty hot today, so I didn't mind.

Other than that, and church, I didn't really do anything today.  It was nice.  I'm looking forward to two weeks of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment