Friday, April 8, 2011

The week is almost over.

I say this because tomorrow I must get up at the same time I normally get up to take the ACT.  I just printed out my admission ticket for the third time because I lost the other two.  I've been looking at the practice book that my sister gave me all week.  And today, Lisa helped me with trigonometry.  I'm taking the ACT Plus Writing test, so that'll be fun.  I guess it's kind of a good thing I had an in class essay on Monday to prepare me a little.

Today, I realized that I hang out with the right people.  I mean, I already knew that, but today I just appreciated it a lot more than I normally do.  Which is weird.  I should appreciate my friends more.  School ended at 1:15 today, so we were able to start practicing for DTASC around 1:30.  We still don't have an Edmund, but we got quite a bit done, and Mr. B. helped us cut the script down a little more so now it's about six and a half minutes so we have more time for transitions and action that we needed.  Because we got out early, we stopped practicing around 3 and were hanging out outside and everybody else kind of congregated out there and we ended up just sitting in a circle and talking.  Did you know that fifteen is less than twenty?  Mathematicians could do wonders with that information.  Ah, but it was so much fun just talking to everybody.  Especially someone... Never mind.  The important information is that I enjoyed my time spent after school today.

Now, I must go find an acceptable calculator and a pencil sharpener, then continue to look over that ACT prep book to get ready for tomorrow.  Then I need to sleep, because I'm still not sleeping very well.

I bid thee farewell and shall recapitulate my experience taking the ACT tomorrow.  Actually, I probably won't because that would be rather boring.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment