Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So much sleep.

Last night, I fell asleep a little before 7 PM, then I woke up again at 9:30.  I went to bed again at 10:30, I believe, then slept until 10:30 AM.  That's about fifteen and a half hours.  Wow.

I didn't do anything today, so I'm not going to bore you with a post all about how I played countless games of solitare and listened to music and ate food.  I'll tell you about something else, and attempt to be a little vague.

You know when there's someone that you can't get off your mind? Someone that you love talking to, and whenever you see them, you can't take your eyes off them.  Someone that you hate to love.  Yeah, doesn't it suck?  Especially when you know you've got no chance with them.  But all you can think about is how wonderful they are and wish that they'd at least give you a chance, but you know that'll never happen.  It's awful.

Anyway, on a brighter note, I've been texting Camille today, whom I haven't seen since summer!  Her school is finally on spring break, and I might be seeing her all day tomorrow!  I'm not sure yet, so we'll see, but I hope so because I miss her terribly.  If not, however, we're going to have a sleepover next week, so that should be fun.

Now, I'm going to go look for something to fill my belly because I'm hungry.  Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment