Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I am so out of shape

Today, I came up with a list of things to do.  It was a rather short list, but some of the things on it, I knew would take a while.  That list consisted of jogging, finishing my book, and finishing my homework.  So far, I have only done one of those things.  (Then again, I've only been awake since 12, so give me some credit!)

I went on a jog earlier!  Last summer, I took aerobics for summer school.  It was a lot of fun and I was in such great shape!  Then, when that stopped, I wasn't in very good shape anymore.  So today, I decided to jog!  I had planned on jogging around the block a few times, maybe two or three.  But when I started jogging, I was wiped out very quickly and only made it around once.  Then I practically crawled inside, turned on the fan, and drowned myself while drinking water.  I blame the heat.

So I'm going to try to jog every day, and try to build up my stamina so I will soon be able to jog around the block two or three times!  Hopefully I'll be able to encourage myself to do so.

I still need to do my homework because I'm going to be busy every single day of break until we go back to school, now.  So here's when my procrastination starts to kick in.  Then again, I didn't do my homework last week, so I guess it's always been here...

Disneyland trips: 5
Books read: 8.5
Current song: Journey to the Past from Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment