Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day One of Spring Break

I happily slept in until about 10 when I was woken up by a text message from my friend Camille, and my little cousin running down the hall.  I checked my phone to find that he had texted me about an hour before, so I replied a little late, and now we've been talking pretty much all day.  And I've been smiling a lot.

There is one thing I'm always totally confused about, though.  How the hell do you tell if a guy is flirting with you, or if he's just being nice?!  Because sometimes it seems like he could be flirting, but it also could be that he's just being nice...

Anyway, my little cousin Alina was over earlier today.  I went on a walk with her and my dog, Scooter, so that was fun.  I can't believe she's five years old now!  I remember being at the hospital the night she was born!

Now I've been doing pretty much nothing all day, and enjoying every moment of it.  I also have a newfound obsession with  Pandora Radio.  I seem to listen to it whenever I'm on the computer now.  Anyway, I like not having to stress about anything right now, it's really nice.  And I like that I've been talking to him all day.  That's quite enjoyable too...

No comments:

Post a Comment