Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Disneyland = Foodland

Whenever I go to Disneyland, I eat like such a pig.  Oh, but it's so much fun, and it's so delicious!

Today, I went to Disneyland with Bianca.  My mom dropped us off at 7:30 in the morning because that was when she got to work.  Disneyland doesn't open until 8, so we were just sitting around, watching fat birds for a half an hour.  When we finally got in the park, we quickly rode some of the good rides at Disneyland before they got too crowded.  Then we went over to California Adventure, where we went on California Screamin' and Tower of Terror.  And I ate popcorn, chicken fingers and fries (which were fun to throw!), and a hot fudge sundae, all within the span of a few hours.  We probably spent most of our time in the Animation Studios.  We went to the Animation Academy and learned how to draw Dale, and did the Disney Character thing, and had Ursula steal our voices.  But we spent a lot  of time just sitting on the couch in that main part, watching the walls of that montage of different Disney movies.  I swear, we saw that at least 4 full times, and the Tangled and Up ones alone we saw about 5 or 6 times.

We left at 4:30 and, since we were up so early, we were already tired.  Omar texted me and offered me a free ticket to his school concert thing he was singing at tonight.  A lot of my other friends were going to be in it too, because I think they were performing a number from Disco Inferno, so I asked my mom if I could go, and she had said yes.  Bianca and I wanted to go together, but her parents said no, and she wasn't picked up from my house until 6:40.  I live more than 20 minutes away, so I would've gotten there late and Omar wouldn't have been able to give me my ticket, so I ended up not going.

Instead, I took a three hour nap.  I'm still tired.  I only got up so I could post this before I forgot and fell asleep for the rest of the night.  But now, I'll probably be up around 1 AM and unable to fall asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment