Saturday, April 23, 2011

Late post...

But it's still the 23rd in California, so this doesn't count as missing a day!  I didn't get home until just now because I was at the Easter vigil mass at my church.  It was really long.  I mean, not as long as it has been previous years, but still long.

Today was a very lazy day for me.  I stayed in pajamas until about 5 PM (when I started to get ready for church), read, and ate food.  And now, I'm very tired, so this shall be a quick post so I can head off to bed soon.

Easter is tomorrow, but since I went to the mass tonight, I was able to drink soda afterwards!  Sadly, they had no Coke or Dr. Pepper, but I happily went with orange and grape soda (they had run out of orange when I went for a refill, so I got grape instead).

And I believe that is all I have to say today...  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment