Thursday, April 7, 2011

Short post today.

I'm not happy this week. I am tired and cranky and stressed. I'm tired because I cannot sleep. Not at all. I'm going to try going to bed early tonight, but I don't know how much that will help. I'm cranky because I'm tired and because I want soda but I can't have soda. And I'm stressed for a billion and one different reasons, which include DTASC, Spanish class, DTASC, Algebra class, DTASC, taking the ACT, DTASC, my research paper, and did I mention DTASC? I've already bombarded you with complaints of my stress because of that, so I'll spare you anymore details. Except for the fact that I need to play sick and angry at the same time and I can't seem to do that. Hell, I can't even play angry at all! It's just not in my nature! Mr. B. thought it would be funny to see me play a bitch when I'm not? Well I can't!

Tomorrow is Friday. Why does that phrase not come with the sense of relief that it normally does?

No comments:

Post a Comment