Thursday, August 25, 2011

This completely slipped my mind yesterday.

I don't know, I just...forgot.  I had plenty of time to write a post.  I just completely forgot to do it.

I sat in the drama room for lunch yesterday, and we talked about the school's fall productions.  I already mentioned Night of the Living Dead, and the musical is All Shook Up.  I'm going to audition for both, but I mostly want to be in Night of the Living Dead (and I also really want the part of Barbara!).  The problem is, for auditions, we have to tell a story of a time we were genuinely scared for our own or for someone else's safety.  I don't have any stories of a time I was scared like that.  If anyone would like to help me out and give me a story I can borrow, that would be much appreciated!  Auditions are next week, and I'm not nervous yet, but I probably will be when the time comes.

I think I might actually go to the school dance tomorrow night.  Since I'm a senior, I get in for free.  I don't normally like dances so I wouldn't want to pay to get in.  But a few of my friends are going and I've never been to a school dance (except winter formal freshman year, which is a different story altogether) so I figure I might as well experience it at least once!

Also, only two more days until Doctor Who!

Books read: 17
Disneyland trips: 12 (I don't know why I put 13 the other day!)
Current song: When Autons Attack - Turn Left

No comments:

Post a Comment