Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was.
To catch them is my real test, to train them is my caaaauuuuseee!

Sorry, I'm watching Pokemon right now.  Because I feel like it.  I watched the first episode on Youtube a few months ago and I couldn't find the second episode.  However, my sister sent me a link where I can watch all the episodes online, so I'm watching episode 2 right now.  The last two nights, I've only gotten 4 hours of sleep.  The first night it was because I was on Pottermore, but the second night was because I had homework, then I had to get up at like 5 in the morning.  So when I got home from school today, I took a nap and my dream was kind of a mix of Disneyland and Pokemon, and it made me want to watch Pokemon.

Tomorrow is auditions for my school's play and musical, so I'm really nervous.  I still don't know what song I'm going to sing, and I also need to tell a story of a time I was scared for my own or someone else's safety, but I don't have any stories like that.  I might just exaggerate the story of when I was in a minor car accident when I was 10 or 11.  That might work.  Hopefully.

So I'm watching Pokemon, and I swear Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny have something going on.  Or something.

'Will Misty ever get a new bike?' I forgot how much I love this show.

Books read: 18
Disneyland trips: 11, unless the one in my dream counts (which it probably doesn't)
Current song: Pokemon theme

1 comment: