Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm going to talk about Pottermore

I just realized that I haven't talked about it since Jo announced it, so now is as good a time as ever to do so!  Yes, I got an account for beta access to the site.  My sister and I were prepared for an all-nighter with our Oreo balls and popcorn, and we were both randomly refreshing the page and had promised to let each other know when the clue went up.

Now, I'll fill out the Pottermore survey thing that Hayley Hoover did on her blog yesterday which she apparently found on Tumblr, but I wouldn't know because I haven't been on there in a few days.

  1. What's your Pottermore username? PumpkinNiffler26
  2. What House do you think it sounds like? Hufflepuff!  Nifflers find treasure, just like Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders.
  3. What House do you want to be in? Hufflepuff. No question. I don't think I'll have an identity crisis if I'm not sorted into Hufflepuff, I know I'll have one.
  4. Does your username relate to you at all? Except for the fact that I relate Nifflers to Hufflepuff, not really, but my friend Lisa also has "pumpkin" in her Pottermore username, so we're Pumpkin Buddies!
  5. What kind of wand would you wish to get? Holly and dragon heartstring, 12".  I decided on that a while ago, but I won't have an identity crisis if that's not my wand.  My chances of getting that are between slim and none.
  6. Are you pure, half-blooded or Muggle born? I'm half-blooded.
  7. Which day did you get into Pottermore? Day 2.
  8. What shape is your Patronus? CATHERINE TATE IS MY PATRONUS.  Or maybe a fox.
  9. What does your boggart look like? Probably a giant bee or something.  Or that giant wasp from the episode of Doctor Who, "The Unicorn and the Wasp".  If you don't watch Doctor Who, that's fine, I just used that as an example for comparison.  So, yeah, a giant bee.  Like, giant giant.
  10. Would you rather be an Animagus or a Matamorphmagus? Metamorphmagus, definitely.
  11. If you were an Animagus, what animal would you be? I'm not sure exactly what animal, but definitely some type of bird so I could fly.  Flying would be cool.
Anyway, if you want, let me know what your Pottermore username is!  Now I'll just anxiously await my Hogwarts letter about 6 years late-- I mean, my welcome email!

Books read: 15
Disneyland trips: 11
Current song: Everything is Ending - Chameleon Circuit

1 comment: