Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Quick update

I'm really tired-- though I don't know why because it's only 9:10-- and I'm typing this up on my iPod because my computer isn't working, so this shall be very quick. I just didn't want to miss a day of BEDA.

I saw The Help today and that was fantastic and I think everyone should see it! I don't usually like to watch the film before reading the book, though, so I'll have to read that very soon. But if it's better than the movie, which it probably will be, then I know I'll love it! By the way, Emma Stone is wonderful, I freaking love her.

School starts tomorrow. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing yet, but I suppose I'll find out soon enough.

I'm having a difficult time keeping my eyes open, so I bid you adieu.

Books read: 16
Disneyland trips: 11
Current Song: We Go Together - Catherine Tate and David Tennant

No comments:

Post a Comment