Saturday, August 13, 2011

School starts in less than a week

School starts in less than a week, and I still have AP homework to finish.  Damn my procrastination skills.

I have two plays and one psychology book to read, three essays, and one and a half outlines to write.  Before next Friday.  Can I do it?  Dear Lord, I hope so.

I'm pretty sure I can do it, though.  I can finish one outline today, read Oedipus and start and finish the next outline by tomorrow maybe (considering I have a baby shower tomorrow, maybe not...).  Reading Midsummer Night's Dream shouldn't take too long because I've already read bits of it and it's quite interesting.  I'm good at essays so I could probably do them both in one night if I have to.

It's the psychology stuff I'm worried about.  I find the subject interesting, I just don't agree with any of these peoples' ideas (Freud, Skinner, and Rogers).  Well, at least I'll have a lot to write about for that essay...

Oh, and I probably won't have time to do any work on Wednesday because I have to be at school at 8:45 to help with freshman orientation for CSJ, and then my senior orientation is later that day.

But I can probably get all my work done!  Right?  Right...?

Books read: 15
Disneyland trips: 11
Current song: The Carrionites Swarm - BBC National Orchestra of Wales

No comments:

Post a Comment