Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm thinking about making a new blog.

You know how, when you go to your dashboard on here, it says create new blog?  Yeah, I wanted to make a new one like that and it could be for any creative writing I do, and I could just use this one for my deep thoughts (not really, haha) or if I have something I want to talk about.

I can't say how much I'd actually update, because oftentimes I'm not really in the mood to write, and if I do write, I'm almost definitely not in the mood to share it with anyone.  But, ya know, this would be a nice way to get myself to do some creative writing more often.  It might consist of random short stories or fanfiction, maybe even poems?  I haven't written poems in a while though.  I haven't felt inspired to do so in a few months because of, ahem, a certain incident...

Anyway, just a thought!  I doubt anyone would actually follow it, but it might still be fun for me!  Maybe after the month is over, because I'll be too preoccupied with remembering to blog every day this month.  So far, so good, but I don't think I'll be home at all on Monday...  Maybe I'll ask my sister if I can borrow her laptop.  Oh, and I should be getting a laptop soon because my sister got one for her senior year, so I get one for mine!  That should either be good, or very very bad because I'll have more opportunities for the internet to distract me from doing important things.  Ah, well, we'll find out soon enough.

Books read: 14
Disneyland trips: 9
Current song: Amelia Pond by Hello, Sweetie

No comments:

Post a Comment