Sunday, August 7, 2011

Quick day 7 post

I don't want to miss a BEDA post, and I'm not going to be home tomorrow (well today, I suppose), so I just decided to stay up until midnight (even though I would've anyway), so now I'm writing this on August 7.  I hope that made sense.

Anyway, tomorrow and Monday I'll be in San Luis Obispo, but on Monday I'll hopefully be home early enough to write a post.  Let's see...things to talk about...  I really should be doing my AP homework.  I don't know why I'm putting it off so much because I actually like English, and Shakespeare is really interesting.

Umm...I'm sorry for the crappyness and rushed tone of this!  And it's probably rather boring too.  To make it up to you, I'll leave you with one of my favorite hayleyghoover videos!

(I really like her Annoyance videos, just FYI)

Have a wonderful Sunday, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment