Sunday, August 14, 2011

Doctor Who is so confusing.

I was just re-watching The Time of Angels and Flesh and Stone, and some things that River said gave me a few ideas about this season, but then everything started contradicting and it's just a;fjkdas;fkljs.

Sorry, I'm not very coherent right now.  Let's start with what River said.  When the Doctor asked her about the man she killed, if it was a good man, she said something like, "He was a good man.  The best man I've ever known."  Those words and the way she said those words made me think that she's the one who killed the Doctor in The Impossible Astronaut.

But then I remembered that River would've known when he died that it was her.  Plus she was already in prison, so she would've already killed him.  I mean, she would have only killed him if she had really good reason to or if it only looked like she killed him.  But then again, she would have still remembered, so that throws away that theory.

Unless someone took some of her memories of a certain period of time.  I mean, that happened to Jack.  He lost a year of his memories.  Maybe River did kill the Doctor and someone (maybe the Doctor? I know, confusing) wiped her memory of it.  The Doctor can wipe memories.  He had to do that to Donna. *le sob*

There's also matters of that Time Lord little girl or whatever she is that was in the astronaut suit that killed him.  I mean, I know a lot of people think it was her, but we don't know if it actually was her.  We never saw under the helmet of the astronaut who killed him.  So it could be that little girl, but it also could not be her.

Also, I'm confused as to whether or not that girl is Melody.  I'm also confused as to when I should call her River and when I should call her Melody.  Anyway, unless someone wiped River's memory, like I said before, the little girl can't be Melody because then River would remember it.

I'm sorry, I'm making absolutely no sense right now.  Doctor Who does that to me.  My mind is filled with contradicting theories and lots of confusion.  MOFFAT, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.

Books read: 15
Disneyland trips: 11
Current song: Everything is Ending - Chameleon Circuit

No comments:

Post a Comment