Monday, August 15, 2011

Distractions

Technically it starts in two days, but that's just orientation.  All my homework is due in four days and I'm still not even halfway done with it.  I keep getting distracted.

Basically-- and please pardon my language, I don't normally talk like this-- I'm absolutely fucked.  I mean, I know I'll get it done in time, but these next few days will probably be very stressful for me, especially if I keep getting distracted, and I know I will tomorrow.

Today, I went on a campus tour of a college that I'm thinking about, then we went to go buy uniforms, then some cousins came over, then I watched Doctor Who.  Okay, so that last one was my fault and could easily have been prevented but still!  I'm easily distracted!  And tomorrow, my mum's taking me to buy shoes for school (I get to wear red tennis shoes!) and we might go see The Help.  Which will just distract me from my homework even more.  Not to mention Tumblr*, that's very distracting.

Plus all this drama about how Moffat told people who saw the early screening of Let's Kill Hitler to lie to everyone else about things in the episode.

If you don't know what that's about, some people said that Billie Piper will be in the episode, but then the tweet was deleted, but then another more official article said that we'd be seeing some old companions but it's not pleasant for the Doctor and a lot of people are pretty sure that Rose is in the episode and if she's not I swear I'm going to kill Moffat.  Again, sorry if you don't care about Doctor Who!

Oh, another distraction: Pottermore!  No, I haven't gotten my welcome email yet, but I really want to and I'm almost constantly checking my email to see if I've gotten it and I'm still worrying about being sorted into Hufflepuff!  Hopefully I won't get that email until after I've finished my homework, though...

Speaking of, I really should work on that.  Really.

Books read: 15
Disneyland trips: 11
Current song: Mr. Pond - Chameleon Circuit

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I won't accomplish much for a few days after getting that welcome e-mail.

    ReplyDelete