Monday, August 22, 2011

Interesting day, and a question for you!

Like I said yesterday, I had an in-class essay today.  I was able to get a blue book (actually, it was green), but I don't think the actual essay went very well.  Normally I'm quite good at essays!  The last in-class essay I had to write, I got a 97% on, but since we just got back from summer, and I spent like five minutes contemplating which prompt to choose, not to mention the fact that I wrote on Julius Caesar and Othello when I haven't read Julius Caesar since sophomore year, I don't think I did a very good job.

Other than that, I'm really excited to take AP Literature, it seems like it'll be really interesting, plus I have a few friends in that class.

After school, I checked my phone and I had five text messages from my friend Sarah saying that Demi Lovato is having a concert in LA on 23 September.  I don't think I've fangirled over Demi Lovato on this blog yet, but I freaking love her.  So I asked my parents and they said yes so I'm going to see Demi Lovato in one month and I'm so excited!!

Then, I got on Tumblr and found out that David Tennant and Billie Piper will be starring in a new mini-series on BBC once David's done with Much Ado About Nothing and my dashboard exploded because I'm following a bunch of Doctor Who and Doctor/Rose fan blogs on there.  Yes, I freaked out too.  I'm really excited for this.

I have one question because I need help deciding what to do.  My school is going on a 10 day trip to Italy and Greece next summer, and I really want to go because I love Italy and Greece and the last time I went out of the country was 8 years ago.  It seems like an amazing trip and a few of my friends also want to go!  But my family was also thinking about going to Florida next summer to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and possibly LeakyCon 2012 if there is one.  I know it'll either be one trip or the other, but I'm not sure which one to choose.  What do you think I should pick??

Books read: 17
Disneyland trips: 11
Current song: none

1 comment: