Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I just got home

I apologize for this brief post and for technically missing yesterday because it's after midnight!  I literally just got home now.

Quick thing: I went shopping a little today, and I bought a bracelet that says "BAZINGA!" on it.  Sheldon says that on The Big Bang Theory.  I also (finally) bought Paper Towns and An Abundance of Katherines by John Green!  And the best part was that I found a Nerdfighter note in my copy of An Abundance of Katherines!  It totally made my day!  There was no name signed at the bottom, though, unfortunately.

Anyway, a few things I learned this weekend: I don't like Thai food, beach water is freezing, but you get numb to it after a while, and if you leave a half drunk can of Coke out for a while, don't drink it again because it's flat and tastes really bad.

I promise (hopefully) a better post tomorrow!

Books read: 14, but I started An Abundance of Katherines!
Disneyland trips: 11
Current song: Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap

No comments:

Post a Comment