Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I need to focus.

I've been spending way too much time on the computer when I still have kind of a lot of AP homework I need to finish.  I still have to finish King Lear, Othello, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Othello, and Oedipus the King, And I have to 2 outlines and 2 essays. And that's just for AP Lit.  There's another essay for AP Psychology.

So I've decided to be more focused, limit my computer time, etc. so I can actually finish all this stuff before school starts next week.  Yes, that's right, next week!  I have a week to finish all of that.  I suppose I'm not too worried yet, but I know I will get worried soon.

Maybe if I make a list it'll help me finish everything!  I don't know.  I'm not very organized so I never really make lists for things I have to do, but I have nothing better to talk about today (as every other day), so here's a list!

  • Finish reading King Lear
  • Read Othello
  • Read A Midsummer Night's Dream
  • Read Oedipus the King
  • Read and outline Aristotle: Poetics
  • Outline Oedipus the King in terms of its relation to Aristotle: Poetics
  • Essay: Compare/Contrast King Lear and Midsummer
  • Essay: Compare/Contrast Oedipus and Julius Caesar
  • Finish reading Three Psychologies
  • Essay: Analyze Three Psychologies? Something like that, he wasn't very specific.
Oh, and now my dad wants me to start writing a novel or short story or something and he's giving me until 9 PM tonight to have a few paragraphs.  I'm glad he's supportive of the fact that I want to be a writer, but really?  When I have all this other stuff on my plate?

If you follow me on Tumblr or Twitter and see me doing anything on the computer-- aside from writing my daily blog post-- over the next week, please yell at me.  Thank you! ^.^

Books read: 14
Disneyland trips: 11 (Probably no more for a while!)
Current song: none

No comments:

Post a Comment