Friday, August 5, 2011

Disneyland is fun

I've been to Disneyland 3 times this week.  I love California.

Monday, I went with my friends Lindsey, Christina, and Ruby, and Ruby's little brother and sister.  Today, I went with my friend Sarah.  I also went on a spur of the moment trip to Disneyland last night with my sister.

It's late, and I only have 13 minutes to get this up for it to technically not be late because I meant to write a blog post before leaving for Disneyland but I forgot, so this will probably be quick, and I'll just talk about Disneyland to stay on the same subject.

Here's some tips if you're a tourist and/or are just going to Disneyland in the future!

  • If someone's dropping you off or picking you up, use the 15 minute parking on Harbor Blvd.  It's closer to the parks and so much quicker than if you go to the parking structure and have to use the tram.
  • If you plan on getting there early, get fastpasses!  Fastpasses are life savers.  They save you from the painful sometimes 70+ minute long waits in line for some of the more popular rides like Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, and especially Star Tours, now that it's just recently opened again.
  • If you're with someone else, get fastpasses for different rides and then just say the other person lost their fastpass; the cast member should still let you both on the ride!
  • If you're not going to get there early, go late because once the sun goes down and/or people start to leave, the lines are much shorter!  They're also shorter during the fireworks show and Fantasmic.
    • Especially Splash Mountain.  The line was only about 10 minutes tonight!
  • If you watch the fireworks by Fantasyland (which is closed during the show), they'll let you in first so the lines won't be as long for rides like Peter Pan and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.
I hope my tips may be of some help!  If you're not going to Disneyland anytime soon, or ever, sorry for wasting your time.  I'll see you tomorrow! (4 minutes to spare! Woohoo!)

Books read: 14
Disneyland trips: 11
Current song: none

No comments:

Post a Comment