Monday, August 29, 2011

August is almost over

And I'm not doing very well at this, am I?  I keep forgetting to write!  I suppose yesterday  I was too busy.  I wasn't doing any actual work, though, I was just on Pottermore all day.  I finished book one, but I haven't read most of the extra things JK Rowling added, so I'll need to go back and look through all the chapters again.  I can't wait for Chamber of Secrets to go up!

If you're on Pottermore now, or when you get your email, add me!  My username is PumpkinNiffler26.

I actually almost forgot to write a post today because I'm spending the night at my friend Lindsey's house, yes, on a school night.  It's welcome week and we dress up our freshman sisters tomorrow so we're going to breakfast before school, because it's late start.  So as we speak, I'm sitting on Lindsey's couch, listening to the music that she's playing, and typing this up on my laptop!!  Sorry, I'm still really excited that I actually have a laptop.  Christina is dancing, I don't know what Lindsey is doing, and we're waiting for Lisa, Ruby, and Daniela to get back from back to school night.

My laptop is dying and I still have AP psychology homework that I should probably get started on, so I'm going to end this blog post about here, apologize for forgetting to write yesterday, and go run and grab my charger.  See you (hopefully) tomorrow!

Books read: 18
Disneyland trips:11
Current song: We Are Who We Are by I don't know who just ended and a new song hasn't started yet.  I think I'll open iTunes because I really don't like that kind of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment