Thursday, August 18, 2011

Senior year officially starts tomorrow.

Everything is slowly starting to fall back into normalcy.  I already talked a bit about orientation yesterday, which was fun.  Seniors didn't have to be at school today, but I needed to fix my schedule so I went.

For some strange reason, the school put me in Italian 4 when I've never taken and Italian class before in my life.  I met with my academic adviser this morning and was able to switch into photography instead, so that should be a lot of fun, especially because I know my friend Montse is in that class.  And because I changed my schedule, I already know what block all my classes are!

A - Statistics
B - AP Psychology
C - AP Literature
D - Marine Biology
E - Photography
F - Religion

My school has block schedule, so we only have 3 classes a day.  I already know that ABC days are going to be hell while DEF days will be a nice break.

I'm almost done with my AP homework!  I've still got about one essay and one outline to do, and then I'm done!  And I just spilled water down my shirt.  Fantastic.  It's very cold.  Anyway, I remembered I still had to type this up so I decided to take a quick break from my essay comparing Julius Caesar and Oedipus the King.  Also because I can't think of what to write.

Hm, is the entire year going to be like this?  If so, wish me luck...

Books read: 17
Disneyland trips: 11
Current song:  Goodnight Bright Eyes - Mike Lombardo

No comments:

Post a Comment