Friday, August 26, 2011

I GOT MY POTTERMORE EMAIL!

But I stupidly forgot my password so I'm typing this up quickly while I wait for them to email me.  I CAN'T WAIT TO GET SORTED!

Anyway, late post tonight because I actually had a social life!  Not really, but I'll get to that.  Tonight was the welcome dance and since I'm a senior, I got in for free.  That's basically the only reason I went, I wouldn't want to pay for a dance.  So I went and I ended up not dancing and sitting at a table with Bianca most of the time.  We tried to dance, but whenever we went inside it was really hot and suffocating and awkward and just...ew.  And I didn't really talk to anyone except my friends.

Remind me to never try having a social life again.

NOW I'M GOING TO GO ON POTTERMORE.  SORRY FOR THE BRIEF POST I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.  Sorry for the caps too.

Books read: 18
Disneyland trips: 12
Current song: NONE I DON'T CARE I'M ON POTTERMORE!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting! I can't wait for my e-mail. Let us know when you get sorted!

    ReplyDelete