Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm really tired and have school tomorrow, so I'll make this quick.

Auditions for the fall play and musical are next week and I'm very excited for those! I have no idea what the musical is, but the play is Night of the Living Dead. It's this really awesome zombie horror show, and since it opens in October, it's perfect time for Halloween! I borrowed the script from Mr. B. last year so I could read it and it's awesome. I really want the part of Barbara, but honestly, I'll be happy with anything, even just a zombie.

Today I went to Disneyland after school with my parents, so that was a lot of fun. We went on Star Tours and Tower of Terror, then we got ice cream and watched the fireworks. That was the first time I had seen the whole fireworks show and it was really good!

Now I'm really tired and have to be up at 6am tomorrow, so goodnight!

Books read: 17
Disneyland trips: 13
Current song: Holding On - Alex Day

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an awesome play. Good luck at the audition!

    ReplyDelete