Friday, August 19, 2011

I almost forgot to do this!

Now I have to quickly type up a post in 13 minutes so I don't miss a day again.

Except for the fact that none of my closest friends are in any of my classes, I have a feeling that senior year is going to be great.  All of my teachers seem really good, and I already know my marine biology teacher and she's awesome.  My stats teacher seems really cool.  When we were going over the syllabus, after someone said something, he smacked his desk and said, "Damn straight!"  That was funny.  I'm not quite sure what to think of the new AP Psychology teacher yet.  AP Literature teacher seems awesome and the class seems great!  Being an English nerd, I'm really excited.  And photography seems like a lot of fun!  The class is really small and about half the people in it are friends of mine.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to about school is it draining all my energy.  When I came home today, I took a two hour nap.  It felt so good though!  I suppose I should get used to being tired, considering that I do have two AP classes, and I'm still going to do drama.

This should be a good year.

Books read: 16
Disneyland trips: 11
Current song: Sigh No More - Catherine Tate and David Tennant

No comments:

Post a Comment