Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Break

Today was my last day of school before spring break, so now I'm off until April 17!  Except after school I had rehearsal, then right after that was a senior dance so it's been a very long day.

It's been an extremely long, stressful, and overall crappy day.  That is my excuse for this inexcusable horrible and short post.  But I do still have to be up early tomorrow for rehearsal, and I am exhausted, and I would like to sleep off the stress, so as soon as I post this, I'm going to bed.

However, so this isn't completely horrible, here's something to think about: Which first generation Pokemon is the sexiest?  Or just which first generation Pokemon are sexy?  (I say first generation because that's all I know.  Anyway, I was discussing this with a some friends today.  My answer was Rapidash.  Rapidash is pretty sexy.

Until tomorrow, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment