Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ah, lazy days

How I love not having school.  No obligations or plans or commitments means that I can sleep in until noon, and stay in bed in pajamas all day watching Netflix.  That is literally how I spent my day today.  I only got out of bed to get food, go to the restroom, and say hi to my aunt when she came over.

I'm almost done with season 6 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which is like my new favorite show.  Except it makes me hate Joss Whedon so much more than I already did.  Because I just watched an episode in late season 6 where someone dies and I don't want to give anything away if you plan on watching the show (which you SHOULD because it is AMAZING) but it's really sad and unexpected and I cried for like twenty minutes.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my mum.  We're going to check out some thrift stores to look for costume pieces for The Diviners.  And I'll probably end up getting some nice, cheap clothes there just for me, because thrift stores are awesome.

I think I'll go get some pizza for a late dinner, then continue watching Buffy because, seriously, I know I already said it but this show is freaking amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment