Saturday, April 7, 2012

I Like Television

Netflix is wonderful.  I used to not have Netflix and when I finished scrolling through Tumblr, I would be very bored.  Or if there was a TV show or movie I wanted to watch, I had to do it *cough*illegally*cough* online and with very bad quality and it would take forever to load and it wasn't great.

Now that I have Netflix, I'm never bored.  If I miraculously catch up to posts on Tumblr (which has been happening a lot because it's break and I'm on practically 24/7) then I can just turn on Netflix, and it's legal, doesn't take long to load, high quality, etc.

And it lets me watch so many tv shows I've been meaning to watch!  Like Firefly, Sherlock, Skins, and most importantly, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  I seriously think that Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my new favorite show (I think I might like it more than Doctor Who, if they're not tied).  And now I'm almost done watching the show, I'm on season 7.

I kind of wish it didn't have to end because I'd love to see infinite adventures with Buffy, Willow, and Xander, but everything must come to an end.  And, once I'm done watching Buffy, I can still watch Angel, and start other shows I've been meaning to watch!  Like Merlin, Dollhouse (Joss Whedon is awesome and Eliza Dushku is hot), The Guild, Torchwood, and a few other things that aren't coming to mind right now.

Anyway, if you watch Buffy, let me know because I could always use more friends with common interests!  Particularly because I don't have any friends that also watch Buffy... And if you have any suggestions for TV shows to watch, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment