Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What's the point?

The weeks always seem to drag on and on. We can't wait for time to pass. But what are we waiting for? Summer? Well, summer's great and all, but it gets boring after a while. What else could we be waiting for? Graduation? But after that is college. After college? Life. But life's going on right now. Gah, my brain hurts.

These past few weeks have seemed to drag on and on. Powder Puff was on Friday. Juniors lost. I didn't really care, I expected that. There were other reasons I was in an awful mood that night that may have had something to do with seeing a certain someone holding hands with someone whose face I wanted to rip off upon seeing them together. Last week I started meeting with Mr. B and Caity to work on cutting the King Lear script for DTASC. We meet on Mondays and Tuesdays. Yesterday, we finished cutting what we had, but it's still about twelve minutes when it needs to be eight. And Mr. B realized he needs another guy for our group. But he's going to try to cut it down to eight minutes so we can start blocking next time we meet.

Today, we got our course sign up sheets for next year. Senior year. Oh, crap, senior year? What happened to that lonely, little freshman I was? It didn't seem like that long ago! Anyway, I know I want to take statistics instead of honors pre calc. Because I don't like math anymore. I also want to take AP Psychology and AP Literature. Religion is a requirement, and I want to take Pastoral Ministry with Miss Leon, but I don't know if I'll be able to take that because all of the classes I want to take have only one class. Gah. And I'm not sure whether or not I should take AP Environmental Science. I think it seems interesting and I like the teacher, but a third AP class might be a little too much work, especially considering Lindsey wants me to apply for yearbook, Bianca wants me to join newspaper, and I still want to be involved in drama. If I don't take APES, I'll probably take Marine Biology, because that's the same teacher. And then that leaves one more class. Some people take an elective, but I don't want to take like, Foods and Nutrition or something easy like that because that won't look too great for colleges. But I don't know what academic electives there are that I could possibly take.

And now, I'm sitting here, writing some long blog post that nobody's going to read when I should be doing homework, or reading, or doing something productive. And, alas, I can't stop thinking about someone again (yes, the same person I mentioned a few paragraphs ago). Fantastic.

Disneyland Trips: Sadly, I haven't been able to go in a while, so it's still 2.
Books Read: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment