Monday, March 21, 2011

I think this will be a good week.

Despite Iowa testing for the next few days, which I don't get the point of at all, and despite the fact that I hate the classes I have tomorrow, I just have a feeling this week is going to be good. And there are a few reasons for that.

First, there was a new episode of Chuck tonight. It was amazing.

Second, this was a four day weekend. I've been my true, lazy self for the last few days. And I really like short weeks. And the classes that I actually like are on Friday, so I get to end the school week on a high note.

Third, I went to Disneyland twice this weekend. Twice. On Friday, I went with Ruby and it was nice and sunny and a lot of fun, even though we missed Demi Lovato... And today I went with my family for my mom's birthday. I don't care if it was pouring rain when we first got there, it was so much fun and I ate like a pig. I had this amazing burrito with rice and beans, and after that digested, I had this wonderful Chocolate Chip Cookie Hot Fudge Sunday. It's even more delicious than it sounds. I ate the entire thing, and my dad didn't even finish his. It was amazing.

And finally, I'm going to be seeing the guy that I kind of sort of like for the first time in about two months probably tomorrow, and if not tomorrow, then on Saturday. Tomorrow, everyone involved in DTASC is meeting after school. Hopefully he knows about that, but he didn't know that he was doing DTASC until I told him, so maybe no one told him... But if he doesn't go tomorrow, I'm definitely going to see him on Saturday because he's in Disco Inferno and that's when I'm going to see it. I'm also going to see a lot of my other friends that I haven't seen in a while, or that I see almost every day, tomorrow and Saturday.

I really hope those factors add up to a good week. It doesn't have to be great, just good. Anyway, I should get to sleep so I'm not cranky tomorrow morning when I have to get up for school. Goodnight.

Disneyland Trips: 4
Books Read: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment