Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm a high school graduate.

It's been a while since I last blogged, but since then, I've graduated high school.  I know, big accomplishment.

However, I told myself that, since I can drive, I'm actually going to do stuff this summer.  I'm not just going to sit around in bed all day long and I'm going to hang out with my friends.  Well that's not working out so well. I mean, I went to lunch with my friend Caity two weeks ago.  And I've been to two of my friends' graduation parties.  And I went to the swap meet with my mom and my sister last weekend.  But other than that, I've been in bed, not doing anything.

It's not like I don't try to make plans.  I wanted to hang out with a few of my friends on Tuesday, but only one of them was free and he didn't have a ride.  He was trying to get me to battle my conscience to go pick him up illegally (because I'm not eighteen yet).  That didn't work out.  Then I was supposed to hang out with him and a few other people today, but then my friend Bianca said she can't do today and said tomorrow instead.  Let's see how long it takes for tomorrow to fall through...

I mean, I am doing a lot of things this summer, so I'm really excited.  Like, starting next week, I've got a lot coming up!  I'm going to see Les Miserables on Wednesday.  Then, Thursday and Friday is freshman orientation, so I'll get to visit my college again, and I'll get to meet people!  The next weekend is VidCon, which I'm very, very excited for and I will give anything to talk to Felicia Day and Hayley G Hoover sometime that weekend.  I'm also supposed to get together with my director's wife and kids for a Denny's trip because his daughter Karina wants us to, and I have no idea when that will be but I hope it's soon because I miss them a lot!  Then it's July and, well, I'll stop talking about everything I'm doing this summer.

I just want to get out of the house and see some friends, but all of my friends are either busy or can't drive!  Instead, I'm stuck here, in my bedroom, watching old episodes of Avatar the Last Airbender on Netflix, daydreaming about what it would be like if I were actually a waterbender and wishing that bending was real because then the world would be a better place (and by better, I mean more awesome).

No comments:

Post a Comment