Monday, November 7, 2011

Quick Update

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before or not, but I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year.  So far, I'm not doing well.  By today I should be at over 11,000 words but as of right now, I've only just passed 2,500.  So...that's lovely.  I'm going to do word sprints right now.  But if you're doing NaNoWriMo and would like to be my writing buddy, tweet me (@itsaimeepond) or message me on tumblr (aimeelikescheese), because I could use all the help I can get.

Other updates, I'm in the process of applying for colleges right now and it scares the crap out of me.  I think I really want to go to LMU or Chapman and major in screenwriting, but it's really competitive so I might not get in.  I'll just hope for the best, I guess.  So that adds a bit of stress, and school too.  At least I have a five day weekend this week.  (Well, technically it's four days, but on Tuesday I don't have to go to any of my classes because I'm helping out with sophomore retreat).  That will be really nice.

And a little tid bit: I started watching Firefly.  I finished the entire series and the film Serenity in about four days because it's that good.

Now, I shall go do my word sprints and rack up those words before the last day of November.  Wish me luck!

Books read: Um, 25ish? I lost count.
Disneyland trips: 14
Current song: The Modern Leper by Frightened Rabbit

1 comment: